On your marks… GO!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
You do not have enough time to 'GET SET' you just need to 'GO' because I have found your first home and I can guarantee you are not the only one in the first home buyers race!.
This four bedroom, one bathroom home is one of those golden Queenstown listings which will generate a lot of enquiry.
No doubt you have your first home buyers checklist out, so here are a few things to tick off.
* Four bedrooms - Tick. The single biggest request from first home buyers is three bedrooms, and 34B Bowen Street does one better!
* Backyard with space for outdoor BBQ's, a vegetable garden or a dog. Well tick that off! This home has that plus the added extra of backing onto a reserve, giving your backyard something really special.
* Good heating - check again. There is a wood burner in the living room
* Great layout - check, check. Open plan living and kitchen
* A nice home that I will be proud to show off - tick that off as well. This home has recently been re carpeted and painted, with new curtains throughout and the bathroom has also received a makeover
* Good location - 34B Bowen Street trumps that, this is a GREAT location! You can walk right into central Queenstown.
This is just the opportunity you have been waiting for. It is a very desirable and attractive home. Drop everything and enquire now, 2nd is not a fun place to be in property purchasing!